Here is a snap courtesy of Maya Elaine (Her page can be found here.) with the lovely Kate Davis (instagram here.) modeling one of our newest series for 2017, Aurora Valentine! ❁❧ More photos coming soon! Keep an eye on our page! ❤ Advertisements
It may be a little late, but Happy New Year everyone! To kick off the 2017 year we have cleared out the old shop stock with lucky packs, and retired all of our older designs to make room for some new series, and one of those is Aurora Valentine! Up for reserve right now until… Continue reading Series Update 2017: Truly Darling Spring Tea Party Event!
Hi guys! So recently it has been brought to my attention that people are unsure if Truly Darling’s alterations include making dresses larger. The short answer is: Yes, I can make dresses larger! About 90% of my customers come to Truly Darling seeking bust and waist enlargement alterations. The other 10% come to me for… Continue reading Ask Kim: Is It Possible to Make a Lolita Dress Bigger?
Hi guys! For those who follow my Facebook page I am sure you already know that Truly Darling Designs were featured in the Yoyogi Club Fashion show at Momocon in Atlanta Georgia! I personally was not able to attend the convention, but my lovely business partner (Rosie) was there in my place planning and running… Continue reading Momocon 2016